Car Freshie Disclosure
Please ensure you review our detailed disclosure + follow the instructions from your care card before using your Mini Aroma Car Freshie.
- The oil can damage car surfaces and/or fabric if it comes in contact. Please place responsibly, oil should never come in contact with car interior.
- If oil comes in contact, clean immediately using isopropyl alcohol + paper towel and remove the product.
- Product should never be dripping oil. Please be careful when placing it on areas other than rearview mirror. Using it in other areas may cause damage to vehicle and/or fabric/interior.
- We do not recommend tipping the bottle for longer than a few seconds. Once cap is fully saturated, it is enough.
- The wooden bead is to help prevent the string from becoming saturated with oil.
- Do not allow cap and string to be saturated in oil.
- Please hang the product using a knot & the wooden bead.
- Make sure you tie a knot in the string to hang from the mirror so it does not come loose and fall.
- Do not screw on cap too securely. This may cause the neck of the bottle to snap off and get lodged in the cap.
If you receive a damaged item (cracked lid, cracked bottle, leaking oil, missing seal, etc.) please contact us for a replacement before using the product. Using a damaged bottle can cause damage.