New Years Candle Workshop @ Missouri River Brewing Co.: December 28th 6pm - 8pm
Bring a friend, get some snacks, a drink (maybe a few - we don’t judge!) and make a candle with Let it Be!
Please keep in mind these are not teaching workshops. Consider it a sip & paint style workshop. I will be providing the snacks, drinks and supplies and you just build your candle!
You do not need to be a professional or even have candle making experience! The point of these workshops are to meet new people, have a good time and try something new 🙌🏻
- No hate tolerated - we accept + support EVERYONE! This is a safe place 🤍
- Be responsible - if you are drinking alcohol, please be careful while using dangerous materials such as hot wax, glass, etc. Always have a ride if you are too intoxicated!
- Be respectful - to the host, to the materials, to the venue and to others!
- Have fun - this is intended to be a fun, lighthearted event so let’s keep it that way!
- Tells your friends + family - if you had a good time, bad time, indifferent time - whatever time you have, word of mouth is huge for small businesses! Didn’t have a good time? Let me know so I can tailor future classes!
SPACE IS LIMTED - Please check out our information on Private Events if you'd like to host your own private event.
NOTE: Alcohol will NOT be provided. Liquor is prohibited. You may bring your own beer and wine to have during the workshop. Please drink responsibly! SHOPLBHG, LLC and SpaceOneEleven are not liable for damage or injury.
Cancellation: Please let me know within 24hr of the start of the workshop if you can not make it. If you do not notify within 24hrs or are a no show to your workshop, a refund will NOT be issued.
Please select all options.